Friday, October 19, 2012

The title of my blog is what..?

...Hawaii Wishes, right?
heh.

I think the last time I typed out anything about orders was a WHILE ago, and honestly, I have NO IDEA what that last update was.

This summer, Boss Man was told to choose from a few options for orders.. They were crappy choices, but out of those, we chose to head towards Tornado Alley, Oklahoma...
wrong.
we were SO wrong.

After a MAJOR prep, a few disappointments, we had to tell the kids that we were moving, and going to Oklahoma...
Being the Army Brats that they are, they accepted the news graciously, and attempted to make the best of it.

Until August..

Boss man contacted me with news that the position in Oklahoma was filled & there was now a change of plans...
"What do you mean a change of plans?! What-the-crap? WHAT NOW?!"

Then I was greeted with this ::




That's right... ORDERS TO TRIPLER GENERAL HOSPITAL IN OAHU, HAWAII !!!

Yep. You heard me.
The Schroeder's are moving to HAWAII!!!!
We were BEYOND excited to hear this, and so VERY thankful that God is giving us the awesome opportunity to be in a place that truly made us happy!

This was how we told this surprise to the kids ::




...And a video of how the whole thing went down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, tips & tricks! Tell me somethin'!