Friday, October 19, 2012

Uhh. Um. So it's been a minute, no?

Wow.
I didn't realize it had been SO long since I've written anything!
So, last thing that was written was back in February.
Since then, we went on our AWESOMELY awesome fun Disney cruise! We had SO much fun! If anyone of you EVER have a chance to GO... GOOO! Those 7 days were NOT enough time !!
I am going to attempt to post some pictures of the trip. I lost them ALL when a magnet fell on my laptop, and I was unable to retrieve them all.
**insert gasping, heart-wrenching pain in the gut feeling here**
yea. it was that bad.
ANYway... here are some pics of our adventures!
The Terminal!

My babies!

Some of the GRUB!

Cute, no?

My FAVORITE restaurant!

Night dancing over there --->

Boss man & I at a themed meal. I was Pocahontas, and he was some sultan.

STITCH!! my favorite!

Castaway Cay ... Disney's *private* island!!

Dang tourists... DAD! Get out of my PIC!! DADDD!!!!

My parents on their VERY first cruise & trip to ANY tropical islands! SUPER sweet, huh?

Hello crystal blue waters, and beeee-utiful ship!!


just some sloshy water on a VERY rockin' night out on the sea!

Goofy kids in the Goofy pool

crazy light-up glass on PIRATE NITE... arr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, tips & tricks! Tell me somethin'!