Sunday, October 23, 2011

A few challenges, one card!

SO....
I'm starting to find myself challenged on a few different levels.
First off, I love to create, try new techniques, etc... but participating in challenges *IS* a challenge for me.
Kinda like when someone says 'pee in this cup'... well, of COURSE you can't pee in the cup! Cause someone TOLD you to... right?

Yea, that's me and the challenges I do. I love seeing the inspiration projects, or cards that others do, and getting idea from those, but for someone to just say 'do anything with the colors....blah, blah....'
I. FREEZE.

Why do I do that?

Either way, I do enjoy a challenge, and even though I have some sort of 'mental block' over instructions, I still make every point to participate in them cause I like to get the creative ideas flowing, and that gets the kids involved on some levels as well....

This card is going into these challenges:::
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #95 -- torn/distressed
KB Cute Monday Challenge #31 -- anything goes

I'm battling a bit of carpal tunnel this weekend, and trying hard to work through it..
But here's my card!!
I hope you like it!

...wonder who I could send it to?










1 comment:

I love comments, questions, tips & tricks! Tell me somethin'!