Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #14

This is a challenge from Birthday Sundaes ....
Make a shaped birthday card (no squares, or rectangles), and it must have a birthday greeting on the front...


Can I just say that I AHH-dore this card!? LOVE him!!! The monkey is from Create a Critter, and I made him into a card by welding 2 of him with my Gypsy.

I hope you enjoy him as much as I do! If my nephew wasn't so brand new, I would try & save him for his first birthday... BUT, I think this will get a mate & I'll save them for my twinners birthday in August!









5 comments:

  1. This card is ADORABLE!!! I am sure anyone who receives it will adore it. Great, great, great shape card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Birthday Sundaes.
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! I love the glittery hat! It is a super fun Birthday Card! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how cute is this lil' guy! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you made this card. it looks so intricate and it is just so cute! Thanks for playing along at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, questions, tips & tricks! Tell me somethin'!