Thursday, January 5, 2012

Paper Roses! Now for sale!

I have had NUMEROUS people email me, asking how I did my roses, do I have a video, or do I have them for sale...
Well, to answer them...

1. I honestly watched a TON of videos on youtube on 'paper roses', and tried it out to find my own style & technique. To me, it's kinda like handwriting. Everyone has their own style.

2. I have tried about half a gagillion times to make a video. Either I totally SUCK at it, or I'm not doing it right. I can't do them! I have researched everything (I thought) on how to film them where it's 'above you', and I have failed each & every time.
If you know *HOW* I can do this, or give me direction, please do so!! I would LOVE to do a few videos on random things here & there, but I have NO idea how to go about it!

3. yes. I finally have some sets available for purchase in my Etsy store.

Right now, I only have a few in there, but I am working on paper roses ALL the stinkin' time!
I LOOOOVE making them, they're my stress relief!


SO, if you have some color combos you want, or another idea, PLEASE email me! I would love to do up some! AND, I love new ideas!

Anyway, if you're interested, here's my store Aloha Paradise

And, here's what's in there as far as paper roses go!


Set #1 Valentine Hues






Set #2 Purple Hues With Rhinestones



1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are very pretty.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, questions, tips & tricks! Tell me somethin'!